This is a picture of our garden which was taken 2 weeks ago. Since, the squash plants on the left have grown to be about three feet tall, tomato plants have started reaching for the sun, and the peas, beans, cucumber and peppers are curling, shooting, and stretching as well. Growth in the garden is a blessing (#770)…growth in the Lord is a gift, blessing and a miracle.
Have you counted your blessings lately?
771. Doing her hair
772. They play Legos…Spiderman and the Princess
774. A belly laugh…she drew whiskers on her face with marker insisting that she cannot be a cat without them
775. A cookout with wonderful, Godly families. Fellowship much needed.
776. Date night
777. A slow, quiet night…perusing the book store.
778. Laughter- the first dip in the pool of this summer season.
779. An accountability partner and friend for him…and a breakfast date. God and bacon- two of his favorite things.
780. He reads to his sister
781. …and she hangs on every word.
782. That “finally” feeling
783. She cried because she missed breakfast with her Daddy. A relationship is growing.
784. A surprise lunch with my son at school
785. Indigo stain- a box of color on my front door step
787. Much needed time with a GOoD girlfriend
788. Rain to set the pace for the day
789. She plays dolls with a friend
790. A sleepover to finish the school year…a chorus of kid’s giggles
791. A safe home with a strong, vigilant hubby- safety and peace with the Lord in the face of tragedy.
792. Working hard with songs of praise setting my tempo.
794. Mowing the lawn…so he doesn’t have to.
795. A race
796. A well placed reminder…count every blessing. There are none too small.