Something I have been saying a lot lately in response to the sneezes incited by my daughter’s allergies. But, really….God Bless YOU! He has already. Look around and start counting.
485. Yellow capri pants- an outward expression of inward happiness
486. Women’s Bible Study…so many blessings within those three words
487. The smell of a roast cooking as I enter the house
488. A heavy, heavy rain
490. Breakfast with the family at the Waffle House. Chocolate chip waffles
491. A whole day together
492. A great movie with no foul language
493. …and good tears to go with it.
496. A sky decorated with polka dots- God’s unique creation
506. Ignoring the nutrition label on a package marked “salt and sweet” Yummmm!
508. He giggles while reading in bed
509. I love his laugh…pure joy.
510. She’s outside on the deck yelling “you’re the best!” and chattering away. When I ask who she is talking to, she responds exuberantly “To God!”
511. A text received “I am praying for you today”
512. Prayers- no more mending fences, time to de-fence
514. Realizing that I can’t, but He can.
514. She cries because she really wants to go to church (but can’t due to illness)
516. Easy bedtimes- we are so blessed.
517. Wind chimes- gently clanging
518. Being a mother
519. …and being there when she needs me to hold her hair and her hand through the night.
520. She concentrates on her work.
521. goofing off my my sisters
560. A morning with a good, long, deep dig into scripture
561. An overheard story that contains the words “Mommy is happy…because she’s beautiful.” Even when I don’t feel that I outwardly reflect either on occasion- she sees what is inside.
563. Apple butter
564. He chops and preps for the pasta salad- acts of service
565. …and goes to the grocery store for new “fruit pizza” ingredients when I flop the first attempt.
567. A slow dance in the kitchen- a long time coming
568. A wardrobe revival courtesy of my sister
569. A day of heaven- lunch with a family of friends. Common interests and unique individuals- FRESH AIR to my SOUL!
570. A walk in the woods
572. He sings in the shower “You are good…and your love endures forever”
573. A house FULL of kids on a day off
574. No longer on my back…firmly on my feet.
575. A bike ride at the waters edge alone…sweet solitude.